1 tbs of olive oil
1 garlic clove, crushed
200g of fresh spinach, washed
½ cup of feta cheese, cubed
1 tbs of dried oregano
1 tbs of fresh parsley, chopped
ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 180°C / 350°F and lightly grease a muffin tray.
2. In a frying pan, heat the oil, garlic and spinach until spinach has wilted. Remove from heat and place aside to cool.
3. In a bowl, beat the eggs well. Add the cooled spinach mix, feta, oregano, parsley and season to taste with pepper.
4. Pour the egg mixture into the muffin trays and place in oven. Cook for 20-30 minutes or until the middle of mix is firm to the touch.
5. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly before removing them from the muffin tray.
6. Serve and enjoy!