3-4 sebago potatoes
ground black pepper
500g mince beef (lean/heart smart)
1 zucchini, grated
1 brown onion, diced
2 garlic cloves, diced
2 tbsp of fresh parsley, chopped
1 egg, beaten
fresh salad to serve
mayonnaise (reduced fat) to serve
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C / 350°F and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Slice the potato into chips and place onto the baking tray. Drizzle over a little oil then season with pepper and herbs if desired. Place in the oven for 15-20 minutes until chips are tender on the inside and crispy on the outside. Ensure you turn the chips over halfway through cooking.
3. Meanwhile, prepare the rissoles. Combine the beef, zucchini, onion, garlic, pepper, parsley and egg together and mix well. Shape mixture into patties.
4. Heat a little olive oil in a frying pan and cook for 5 minutes each side or until meat is cooked.
5. Serve rissoles with chips and salad. Add a dollop of mayonnaise for some extra pizazz!