1 cup wholemeal self-raising flour
1 ½ tsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
2 tbsp coconut oil
2 tbsp coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
3 tbsp raw cocoa powder
3 tbsp mincemeat
1 tsp orange zest
3 tbsp chopped walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 180˚C (370˚F).
2. Grease an 8in square baking tray.
3. In a bowl, mix the flour, baking powder and salt. With an electric mixer, beat the coconut oil, sugar and egg until well combined.
4. Stir in the mincemeat and then add the flour mixture, orange zest and nuts, stirring until well combined.
5. Spread in the baking tray and bake for 25-20 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven and cut into squares while still warm.