200g Spelt flour (you could use any other flour)
120g Quinoa flakes
1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
80ml olive oil or sunflower oil
250ml almond milk or regular milk
100g fresh spinach, finely chopped
150g sweetcorn kernels
1 tsp wholegrain mustard
2 tbsp nutritional yeast
1 tsp dried chilli flakes
1 tsp cracked black pepper
Pinch of salt
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
2. Combine all of the dry ingredients and then stir in the spinach, sweetcorn.
3. In a glass jug combine the egg, olive oil and milk, whisking with a fork until well combined.
4. Stir the liquid into the dry ingredients using a fork until combined well.
5. Spoon the mixture into cupcake cases (it makes around 14 large or 20 small).
6. Place in the centre of the oven and bake for 20 minutes, until golden brown.
7. Cool and serve, or serve warm.
Makes about 18