500g sweet cherries, de-stoned
30g white flour
2 tablespoons clear honey or rice syrup
1/4 teaspoon of salt
150ml milk (could use semi-skimmed or almond milk)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat Oven to 180°C (375F)
2. Wash the cherries and remove the stones.
3. Mix the flour and salt in a bowl. Whisk the eggs in another bowl and add to the flour mixture.
4. Stir in the honey or syrup and then the milk and vanilla extract.
5. Put the cherries on the bottom of a greased pie dish or baking dish and pour the batter over the fruit.
6. Bake until the clafoutis is puffed and golden brown, for about 40-45 minutes.
7. Slice and serve when cooled with a dollop of Greek yogurt.