1 x 400ml can of coconut milk (full or reduced fat)
½ tbsp coconut oil
2 fresh haddock or cod fillets (or other white chunky fish)
1 piece of lemongrass (finely chopped)
2 cloves of garlic (finely chopped)
Juice and zest of one lime
1 tbsp fish sauce (Nam Pla)
½ tsp dried chilli flakes or 1 small red chilli finely diced (remove seeds for a milder taste)
100ml white wine
1 inch fresh ginger, peeled and grated
1 handful of fresh coriander or mint
100g brown rice (dry weight)
1. Cook the rice according to instructions on the packet (this will take around 15 minutes).
2. While the rice is cooking, heat the coconut oil in a large sauce pan.
3. Add the garlic, ginger and chilli and sauce for a few minutes on a low heat.
4. Add the rest of the ingredients, except for the fresh herbs, and cook over a medium heat for 8-10 minutes until fish is opaque and starting to flake.
5. Serve over the rice with a garnish of fresh herbs.