1kg skinless firm boneless white fish, cut into 3cm cubes
80ml lime juice
1 red onion, thinly sliced
1 green and 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
2 small red chillies, finely chopped
500ml fish stock
400g can chopped tomatoes
270ml can coconut milk
300g king prawns
1. Marinate the white fish for 30 minutes in a large bowl with the lime juice and a pinch of salt.
2. In the meantime, heat 2 tbsp of olive oil and gently fry the onion for a few minutes until soft.
3. Add the capsicums, chilli and garlic and lightly fry for a further 5 minutes.
4. Stir in the stock, coconut milk and tomatoes.
5. Bring to the boil and then simmer for around 20-30 minutes, until the sauce has slightly thickened.
6. Add the prawns and fish, cooking for around 8-10 minutes until fish is cooked through.
7. Serve with a garnish of fresh coriander and rice.