400g Brussels sprouts, halved with bottoms removed
Seeds from one large pomegranate
2 shallots, thinly sliced
200g crumbled feta cheese
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 200ºC (400ºF).
2. Toss the shallots and Brussels sprouts in the olive oil, then season with salt and pepper.
3. Spread Brussels sprout and shallot mixture into a baking dish, and cook for 30 minutes or until tender.
4. Add pomegranate seeds and feta, mix all together.
5. Serve as a side dish or mix with brown rice, steamed sweet potato or wholemeal spaghetti as a tasty main.