3 tbsp no-added sugar peanut butter
1 tbsp coconut oil
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
1 tbsp rice malt syrup (or you could use honey)
3 tbsp raw cacao powder
2 tbsp coconut oil
2 tbsp rice malt syrup
1 tbsp warm water
1. Using a food processor, blend all of the ingredients for the peanut layer.
2. Spoon into small cake cases or silicone cake trays.
3. Using a knife smooth the peanut layer.
4. Harden in the fridge for around 15 minutes.
5. To make the chocolate layer, melt the coconut oil and then stir in the rice malt syrup.
6. Add the cacao powder and warm water, mixing until smooth.
7. Cover the peanut cups with the chocolate and cool in fridge for around 15 minutes until set.